Wow, what a wonderful surprise! Blogger Recognition Award is my first award as a blogger and I couldn’t be happier about it, especially since it’s an award for something I trully love doing! I got nominated by the amazing blogger THE ORANG-UTAN LIBRARIAN. Thank you so much!!!
And what’s even better is that when you are nominated the award can be shared and given to someone else, too.
The rules are simple:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
How my blog got started?
Well, the answer to that question is quite simple. I love books! And what better way to share that through my blog. Believe it or not but I feel in love with reading and writing about books only two or three years ago. And since then not a week has gone by that I don’t have my nose stuck in a book. It all started with me becoming a part of the Goodreads community and since many of my GR friends have blogs I thought why not give it a try myself. I admit, I started blogging only a month ago but what I leared so far is that there are so many of us that love to share our passion and connect with others. And that is exactly why bloggin is so much fun.
Advice to new bloggers
Love what you do and don’t ever stop doing it!