I would like to thank for tagging me for The Liebster Award. It’s been awhile since I last participated in any kind of blogger awards and I’m so happy that I get the chance to do so again. These kinds of awards are just really joyful and fun to do. Also, make sure to visit Emer from A Little Haze Book Blog. That blog is really awesome. 😉
Rules for this award:
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
- Nominate 11 people.
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions.
questions that emer from a little haze BOOK blog has asked:
1. If you could choose any bookish character to fight in your place in a match to the death who would it be and why?
I think any character from the Psy/Changelings series by Nalini Singh would kick ass but if I had to pick only one, then Kaleb for sure. He’s just…you know…perfect. In my opinion, he can do no wrong and it also helps that’s he’s stong AF!
2. Who is your favourite band/singer/musician?
At the moment I love to listen to Taylor Swift’s new album Lover. That album is so magical and it just maked you feel good and loved. I also listen to Post Malone’s album Hollywood’s bleeding. It’s awesome. Ohhh, and did anyone mention Lizzo?! Like, girllll, she’s savage! And I love it!
3. What are your feelings on people who say that Young Adult fiction does not compare quality-wise to Adult fiction?
I don’t think you should compare these two genres. Each one found a place of their own in the reading community and to compare them seems just wrong. Like, I love to read both genres and if the story/plot is good and I love the characters, does it then really matter what genre they are? For me it doesn’t so, I don’t really care about people comparing them. As long as I love a story, then that’s it.
4. Your home is on fire. Thankfully all your family, friends and pets (other sentient beings) are safe. You just have enough time to rescue three things from the blaze. What would you rescue and why?
Uh, that’s a tough one. I don’t think I could save only three things. My insurance papers for sure. Then my purse and my computer. But honestly I would just open my window and throw all the importand stuff out of it. It’s not that high up, so I’d still have time to save myself. 😉
5. You’re away at a peaceful spa retreat. What three relaxing reads would you choose to take with you?
Maybe some children’s fiction stories. I usually don’t read books that don’t excite me or have at least some action in them, so I think the most relaxing books that I have are folklore and children’s fiction books.
6. What are your favourite pizza toppings?
Anything veggie. I love some tomatos, paprika, artichokes, corn, mushrooms and so on. Just anything veggie will do. And maybe tuna.
7. We are sending a capsule into space in the hopes that an alien species will find it and communicate with us. What three books that best represent the good and the bad of humanity should be placed in the capsule?
The bad: anything Trump related…
The good: anything else…
Sorry folks, but even in the EU we can see that your president just ain’t right people…
8. What genre of books is your least favourite to read?
I think history books and christian. I just don’t feel that connected to them as I do to PNR and YA/NA books.
9. Do you like to read spoilers before you read a book?
Yes, to a point. I really don’t like to read about drug abuse and cheating, so I make sure to do my investigating beforehand. Since I started reading books I’ve felt so disappointed by the author to write about a character that had to cheat in order to “realise” his/her feelings for the other main character. In real life I’m not the person to just forgive and forget and then take you back. If you fucked up, then own it and move on. Cause I sure as heck will!
10. How do you feel about books that end on a cliffhanger?
I guess it depends on how much I’d like to read the next book in the series. I almost lost my shit when Nalini Singh’s Archangel’s Prophecy ended on such a huge cliffhanger. I cannot wait to read Archangel’s War next and I’m so glad for pre-order. Seriously, that’s one of my favourite series and authors so a cliffy is really bad when it comes to her series.
11. The sign says do not press the button. Do you press the button?
I probably would be pretty curious, like Groot, to press the button. But I would also not like to lose my life, so maybe I’d tell someone else to press it and then watch, from a safer distance, what happens. *evil smile* 😉
So the blogs I’m tagging next are:
- Jasmine from HOW USEFUL IT IS
- Charley from booksandbakes1
- Sofi from A Book. A Thought.
- Reads & Reels
- SHALINI’S BOOKS & REVIEWS
- Midnight Biblio blog
- DG Book Blog
- Alba a.k.a Alba and Her Secrets..♥
- Stephanie’s Novel Fiction
- Blue Mood Café
Hope you can be part of this award tag but if not, then that OK as well. Just have fun. 🙂
My questions for those that are tagged are:
- Do you have a pet and if so what’s her/his name?
- Did you already see the movie Hustlers? If so, what character would you be?
- Who are your favourite authors and what genre are they writing?
- I love baking and taking pictures. What are your favourite things to do?
- Say you are strandled in the Bermuda triagle. What do you do? What book character would you call to save you?
- When you’re under lots of stress what are your go to snacks? Mine are chocolate and wine…and coffe…
- Where do you see yourself in one year from now? I hope I have a job. 😉
- What books would’ve left best unwritten?
- What is your favourite movie and what book should be made into one?
- I love music. So what music do you listen to while reading a book?
- Choose a question for yourself and answer it. 🙂
And that my friends is it on my part for this award. I hope I get to read the answers to my questions. And remember, it’s all just fun. Life’s too short for anything else. 🙂