Hi my lovely book lovers! I know I’m super late with my June wrap up but better late than never, right? So let me just start by saying, June was insane! I’ve read so many books, wow! And because there are so many stories that I’ve read I’m going to try to keep this post as short as possible.
Here are the books that I’ve read in June:
- Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling, #5) by Nalini Singh Rating: 5/5 Stars
- The Curse of Tenth Grave(Charley Davidson, #10) by Darynda Jones Rating: 4/5 Stars
- Pieces (Patchworks, #1) by T. Aleo Rating: 2/5 Stars
- The Billionaire and His Castaway (Alexa Riley Promises, #3) by Alexa Riley Rating: 4/5 Stars
- Have Faith (Taboo Tales Book Club, # 1) by Koy Kyla Rating: 4/5 Stars
- Underwater by Maayan Nahmani Rating: 5/5 Stars
- Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling, #4) by Nalini Singh Rating: 4 and half/5 Stars
- Last Kiss (First and Last, #2) by Laurelin Paige Rating: 4/5 Stars
- Beast by Albertson Alana Rating: 3 and half/5Stars
- Capture Me (Capture Me, #1) , Bind Me (Capture Me, #2) and Claim Me (Capture Me, #3) by Anna Zaires; Rating: 5/5 Stars for the whole trilogy
- Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling, #3) by Nalini Singh Rating: 4 and half/5 Stars
- Claimed by the Mate, Vol. 2 by Kate Douglas Rating: 4/5 Stars
- Untouched by Riley Alexa Rating: 5/5 Stars
- The Hostage Bargain (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #1) by Martin, Annika Rating: 3/5 Stars
- Beyond The Cage by Alana Sapphire Rating: 3/5 Stars
- Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2) by Nalini Singh Rating: 5/5 Stars
So yeah, these are the books that I’ve read in June 2016 and I have to say, some I really enjoyed, some not so much but in the end all that matters is that I found some stories that will stay with me for a long time.
Now I want to know, have you found a new favourite book in your June wrap up and which one is it?