When I woke up I thought that today would be just another boring day at home BUT NO!!! To my surprise it’s blogger award day, yay!!!
Thank you so much Jaed @ The Bibliophile Blogs for nominating me for this awesome award!
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
11bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
1. Have you ever hated a book so bad you just want to throw it at a wall? If yes what book is it?
Sadly, I’ve read a few books like that but the cherry definitely takes Undeniable (Undeniable, #1) by Madeline Sheehan . I just can’t stand so much cheating and backstabbing. Nope, not reading that book ever again!
2. Pick one of the many fictional boyfriends/girlfriends you have and give the reason you picked him/her?
Hmm, that’s a tough one. There are so many… But if I really must pick one then Remy from Real Series by Katy Evans comes close to being my top favourite. He’s just so perfect, even when broken. I love how much strenght he has and knows to never give up. Also his an alpha male all the way, so that’s a huge plus point right there. As for my fictional girlfriends, Synthia from The Fae Chronicles by Amelia Hutchins takes the crown, hands down. She’s just a real badass chick that you can’t help but love.
3. What’s your favorite quote from a book?
“I miss you, all right.” “You should. I’m fucking awesome.” from Burn by Suzanne Wright.
4. Currently reading?
5. Favorite place to read?
Duh, that’s easy. The bed of course! It’s super comfy and you can simply lean back and enjoy your book.
6. Who is your top 3 bookish youtuber?
7. Who is your top 3 NON bookish youtuber?
Hmm, there are many. I love watching BuzzFeedVideo. They have this amazing things they try out, from food to changing their looks. It’s really awesome. I also like Simply Nailogical, What’s Inside? and Tati.
8. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Don’t judge, it’s Dexter. I can’t help but love his freakiness.
9. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a cat, named Tevži. I got him from my cousing when he was just a few week old and now he’s with me for almost six years. Man, time really does fly by when you start thinking about it.
10. Favorite candy or snacks?
Any kind with chocolate in it. I’m a woman, what did you expect?
11. Favorite TV shows?
Too many. Supernatural, Bones, Game of Thrones, Buffy, Relic Hunter, Elementary…
- When did you know you should start your own blog?
- What do you look at first: the book cover or the blurb?
- Would you say you read a lot and can you stop reading in the middle of a chapter?
- Name your top 5 favourite books?
- Do you read the book after the movie that’s based on that book is already out? And which is better, the movie or the book?
- Have you read the whole published The Game of Thrones book series? If yes, how long did it take to finish?
- Do you have book nights with your friends?
- You could be any book character you wanted…Who would you be and why?
- Do you think of yourself as a calm, quiet reader or as someone that expresses his feelings loudly when reading the book?
- How old were you when you bought your first book and what was the name of it?
- Any advice for a new blogger?
- Real Tasty Pages
- Stacey is Sassy
- Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews
- Parneet @ The Enchanted Book
So that’s that! I hope you enjoyed reading my answers because I sure had fun answering them. And now it’s your turn to enjoy this award!!! 🙂